How to Contact Your Professor

There are a few ways you can reach me directly.

Please call me Jesse. Other instructors may prefer you call them by their formal title, e.g. Dr., Professor, etc. I do not care personally, but it’s important to respect how people want to be addressed!

Please be sure to include “ENGL 110” in the subject line!

Skip to toolbar